Evansville, Indiana Court Reporting
and Legal Video Deposition Services
Servicing all of the Midwest and Providing Court Reporting
and Legal Videography Services Nationwide.
Please call 877-808-5856 or fill out our form below
Kentuckiana Reporters has provided court reporting and legal video deposition services to Evansville, Indiana for over 30 years. Our court reporters and videographers are locals who are from Evansville and the surrounding area. We provide real-time court reporting, daily transcripts, secure electronic delivery and storage, videography and trial presentation services. Conference rooms are available upon request. Contact Kentuckiana Reporters to schedule your next deposition in Evansville, Indiana.
Please call 877-808-5856, email email@example.com or fill out our reservation form below.
Evansville, Indiana is a great town that sits on a horseshoe-shaped bend along the Ohio River. Besides for the beautiful riverfront that offers opportunities such as picnicking in a family atmosphere, Evansville also has eclectic attractions such as its gambling riverboat, Casino Aztar, and the Mesker Park Zoo and Botanical Garden.www.meskerparkzoo.com. The city of Evansville has a population of just over 120,000 and is something of a college town. Home of University of Evansville,www.universityofevansville.edu and University of Southern Indiana, www.usi.edu the city is spreading and growing and yet it still leaves you feeling like you are in a small town.
If you want to go soak up some culture but don’t want to fight the crowds of a big city then this would be the place to go. The Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science is a great place for the whole family, while the Koch Family Children’s Museum is a great place for the kids to have an entertaining day. So don’t just sit around in your hotel room after your depositions are over, get out and visit the many attractions our city has to offer.
Please contact our friendly staff if you need assistance with hotel reservations or restaurant recommendations.
Production and Distribution
- Centralized production and distribution. Your transcript is centrally produced and archived in our secure repository by our offices so that you always get the same assurance of quality, familiar format and guaranteed 7-day turnaround.
- All document production is done “in-house.” We do not rely on any other company to produce our documents.
- Maintaining control of the documents allows us to ensure that the final product is in keeping with our high standards.
- Convenient access to repository. ALL transcripts are formatted and produced in our offices and stored in our secure repository permanently and indefinitely. No need to search for the delivery or location of transcripts. Legal staff has access to our secure repository 24 hours a day.
- Fair and familiar invoicing: we generate all invoices, extend reduced rates when available and stand behind you as a client wherever your discovery needs take you.
- To complement our approach to cost savings, Kentuckiana Reporters has formed strategic alliances with other reputable legal service providers. Kentuckiana can procure these services at a fraction of the cost you would if you were to contact them directly.
- We also know that your Accounts Payable department can get inundated with invoices from multiple vendors. In addition to the “hard cost” savings, you will also save additional “soft costs” by reducing the number of invoices to process. It is estimated that an additional 10%-20% savings can be realized by streamlining the accounts payable function.
Schedule a Deposition Now