Indianapolis, Indiana Court Reporting
and Legal Video Deposition Services
Servicing all of the Midwest and Providing Court Reporting
and Legal Videography Services Nationwide.
8520 Allison Pointe Blvd, Suite 220
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Please call 877-808-5856 or fill out our form below
Google Map & Directions
Indianapolis Court Reporters
Kentuckiana Reporters is excited to announce the opening of it’s newest office in Indianapolis, Indiana. In a time of financial turmoil, consolidation and downsizing, Kentuckiana Reporters has a strong financial position and continues to grow. “Our decision to open an office in Indianapolis has increased our ability to serve a growing client base in Central Indiana. We are proud to offer our professional court reporters and innovative trial presentation services to Indianapolis and the surrounding region,” states Bekah Turner, President of Kentuckiana Reporters.
Kentuckiana Reporters provides real-time court reporting, daily transcripts, secure electronic delivery and storage, legal video depositions, conference rooms, trial presentation, interpreters and many other litigation support services. Call or email us today to schedule your next deposition in Indianapolis.
Kentuckiana Scheduling Advantage:
- One phone call to a calendar manager you know for depositions located anywhere – nationally or globally. No need to follow up with unfamiliar reporters or trying to locate conference rooms. You deal only with us.
Production and Distribution:
- Centralized production and distribution. Your deposition transcript is centrally produced and archived in our secure repository by our offices so that you always get the same assurance of quality, familiar format and guaranteed 7-day turnaround.
- All document production is done “in-house.” We do not rely on any other company to produce our documents.
- Maintaining control of the documents allows us to ensure that the final product is in keeping with our high standards.
- Convenient access to repository. ALL transcripts are formatted and produced in our offices and stored in our secure repository permanently and indefinitely. No need to search for the delivery or location of transcripts. Legal staff has access to our secure repository 24 hours a day.
- Fair and familiar invoicing: we generate all invoices, extend reduced rates when available and stand behind you as a client wherever your discovery needs take you.
- To complement our approach to cost savings, Kentuckiana Reporters has formed strategic alliances with other reputable legal service providers. Kentuckiana can procure these services at a fraction of the cost you would if you were to contact them directly.
- We also know that your Accounts Payable department can get inundated with invoices from multiple vendors. In addition to the “hard cost” savings, you will also save additional “soft costs” by reducing the number of invoices to process. It is estimated that an additional 10%-20% savings can be realized by streamlining the accounts payable function.
Schedule a Deposition Now