- Bekah McDonnerOwnerBekah McDonnerOwner
- Ann MadrickOffice MadrickAnn MadrickOffice Madrick
- Stephanie NalleyScheduling ManagerStephanie NalleyScheduling Manager
- Ryan AdkinsVideo Production and Trial Presentation ManagerRyan AdkinsVideo Production and Trial Presentation Manager
- Courney WigginsTranscript ManagerCourney WigginsTranscript ManagerCourtney Busick-Wiggins graduated from the University of Louisville in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Communications and English and with minors in Psychology and Sociology. As Transcript Manager, Courtney is responsible for the process of monitoring, measuring, and reporting transcribed documents by court reporters and transcriptionists. She reviews transcripts against audio recordings while applying industry-specific standards provided by current resources and references such as the National Court Reporters Association and theCourtney interprets and evaluates inconsistencies, discrepancies, and inaccuracies in legal diction and appropriately clarifies and/or reports them as required. Said another way, Courtney’s job is to guarantee that an accurate transcript gets from the court reporter to the attorney in as little time as possible.Courtney works with a diverse group of court reporters on a daily basis. From real-time writers to digital court reporters, she has the experience necessary to help them rapidly deliver accurate transcripts. Her court reporters rely on reporting systems as diverse as Case Catalyst, Eclipse, and StenoCat. Courtney does not just juggle court reporting formats, she also effectively weaves together the many diverse personalities that work in such a high pressure industry.Courtney has extensive experience working with , attorneys, and their support staff. She does a great job of coordinating with transcriptionists, scopists, court reporters, and proofreaders to ensure that accurate transcripts are always delivered on time. We have provided court reporting services to attorneys in all fifty states. Whatever your unique delivery needs, Courtney has been there before.When she is not reviewing your depositions, EUOs, hearings, and transcripts, she enjoys spending time with her husband and pets, fixing up her house, going to museums and the zoo, attending theatrical productions, reading, karaoke, and event planning.
- Kayla HrynkiwProduction ManagerKayla HrynkiwProduction Manager
Kayla Hrynkiw is the Production Manager and a court reporter in our Louisville, Kentucky office. Kayla provides reporting services for depositions, arbitrations, hearings, board meetings and labor negotiations. In terms of her litigation background, she has experience with personal injury, EUO’s, Workers’ Compensation, medical malpractice, family law, and a wide variety of other cases. Whatever problem or scenario that may arise at your deposition, you can be confident that Kayla has successfully dealt with a similar situation in the past.
Kayla was born and raised in Michigan, but has lived in Kentucky now for several years. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Business from Capella University. Away from work, Kayla enjoys spending time with her growing family and being outdoors.
- Rich AbramsClient Account ManagerRich AbramsClient Account Manager
- Kristina CalhounScheduling ManagerKristina CalhounScheduling Manager
Kristina is a court reporter, videographer and our Assistant Production Manager. She has experience with hearings, EUO’s, depositions, arbitrations and various public meetings and events.
Kristina’s strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills has landed her a new position within our company. Come October, she will be our new Scheduling Manager and will be handling all scheduling, calendaring, and confirmations. Kristina attended Northern Kentucky University and majored in Psychology. When she isn’t at work, she loves to spend time with her fiancé and family. Her hobbies include crafting, wedding planning, and going to the park with her two pups.
- Natalia BashamNational Services ManagerNatalia BashamNational Services Manager
Natalia Basham is the National Client Services Director on behalf of Kentuckiana Court Reporters. She regularly assists attorneys, secretaries and paralegals with scheduling depositions, reserving conference rooms, and setting up video conferences. You can rely on Natalia to assist with scheduling depositions anywhere across the United States and around the world. In the last year we have scheduled depositions in every state and seven countries.
Natalia was born and raised in the Louisville area where she attended Jeffersonville High School. In addition to working as National Client Services Director, she maintains her certification as a Certified Legal Video Specialist. Natalia received her certification with the NCRA in 2017 and conducts all new hire video orientations. When she isn’t working hard to organize your deposition schedules, Natalia enjoys hiking with her husband and two huskies, camping at Patoka Lake, travelling, videography, photography and tailgating with her friends. Her favorite sports teams are the Louisville Cardinals and the Tennessee Titans. She is an avid supporter of the Animal Protection Association of Jeffersonville and Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue.
- Megan BrownMarketing Director
- Rachel Steelman
- Sandra Ventura
- Kelley Bohan
- Natalia Truman
- Diana Loeb
- Shelby LodaCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Jamie Roll
- Lacee Townsend
- Kristina Calhoun
- Caitlyn WaltermireCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Jennifer RiceCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Madeline WilliamsonCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Jessica WatersCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Bethanie BellofattoCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Catherine JavidCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Elizabeth HarlowCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Megan VanceCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Maggie PattersonCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Emilee BoleynCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Lindsey JohnsonCourt Reporter
- Catherine LuvisiCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Elizabeth HarlowCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Kayla BurdineCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Stephanie BuckleyCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Byron SummersCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Anna BarkerCourt Reporter/Videographer
- Destinee DoomReception Scheduling Assistant
- Leah BlairProofreader and Quality Control
- Julie SnyderProofreader and Quality Control
- Andrew WashburnProofreader and Quality Control