Batesville, Ohio Court Reporting
and Legal Video Deposition Services
Servicing all of the Midwest and Providing Court Reporting
and Legal Videography Services Nationwide.
Please call 877-808-5856 or fill out our form below
Does your staff spend much of the day coordinating court reporters, legal deposition videographers and/or translators for your cases out of state? Did you know that KR provides deposition and legal videography services to law firms in the Batesville, Ohio area?
Kentuckiana Reporters services all of the Midwest with their principle office located in Louisville, Kentucky and satellite offices located in Southern, Indiana, Lexington, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are an established court reporting firm whose nationwide coverage provides you with the convenience of one centralized office for scheduling, coordinating, billing and standardized rates for complex cases that cover multiple states and cities. Our staff, with over 80 combined years at Kentuckiana Reporters, will provide you a personalized service to match none. So let Kentuckiana Reporters take care of scheduling depositions, video and translators anywhere in the United States
At Your Service…Throughout the World!
Scheduling Time Saver
- One phone call to a calendar manager you know for depositions located anywhere – nationally or globally. No need to follow up with unfamiliar reporters or trying to locate conference rooms. You deal only with us.
Production and Distribution
- Centralized production and distribution. Your transcript is centrally produced and archived in our secure repository by our offices so that you always get the same assurance of quality, familiar format and guaranteed 7-day turnaround.
- All document production is done “in-house.” We do not rely on any other company to produce our documents.
- Maintaining control of the documents allows us to ensure that the final product is in keeping with our high standards.
- Convenient access to repository. ALL transcripts are formatted and produced in our offices and stored in our secure repository permanently and indefinitely. No need to search for the delivery or location of transcripts. Legal staff has access to our secure repository 24 hours a day.
- Fair and familiar invoicing: we generate all invoices, extend reduced rates when available and stand behind you as a client wherever your discovery needs take you.
- To complement our approach to cost savings, Kentuckiana Reporters has formed strategic alliances with other reputable legal service providers. Kentuckiana can procure these services at a fraction of the cost you would if you were to contact them directly.
- We also know that your Accounts Payable department can get inundated with invoices from multiple vendors. In addition to the “hard cost” savings, you will also save additional “soft costs” by reducing the number of invoices to process. It is estimated that an additional 10%-20% savings can be realized by streamlining the accounts payable function.
Schedule a Deposition Now