Bowling Green Court Reporters
and Legal Video Deposition Services
Servicing Bowling Green and Kentucky and Providing Court Reporting
and Legal Videography Services Nationwide.
Please call 877-808-5856 or fill out our form below
Kentuckiana Reporters provides you with the most experienced Bowling Green court reporters. We have proudly provided court reporting and legal videography services to Bowling Green, Kentucky for over 30 years. Our Bowling Green court reporters and videographers are local Kentuckians who know Bowling Green and the surrounding region. We provide real-time court reporting, daily transcripts, secure electronic delivery and storage, videography and trial presentation services. Conference rooms are available upon request. Contact Kentuckiana Reporters to schedule your Bowling Green court reporters and videographers. We understand the need for affordable court reporting and high quality standards.
Please call 877-808-5856, email [email protected] or fill out our reservation form below.
Take time to visit the many attractions Bowling Green has to offer after your deposition. You can find a Bowling Green visitor’s guide here. Our staff can point you to the best hotels and restaurants. Here are a few highlights to check out during your next stop in Bowling Green.
The National Corvette Museum
Lost River Cave
Home to the world’s longest flowing underground river.
Western Kentucky University
Our Bowling Green court reporters highly suggest that you check out the campus of Western Kentucky University, home to Big Red and the best Speech & Debate Team in the country.
Production and Distribution
- Our Bowling Green court reporters utilize a centralized production and distribution system. Your transcript is centrally produced and archived in our secure repository by our offices so that you always get the same assurance of quality, familiar format and guaranteed 7-day turnaround.
- All document production is done “in-house.” We do not rely on any other company to produce our documents.
- Maintaining control of the documents allows us to ensure that the final product is in keeping with our high standards.
- Convenient access to repository. ALL transcripts are formatted and produced in our offices and stored in our secure repository permanently and indefinitely. No need to search for the delivery or location of transcripts. Legal staff has access to our secure repository 24 hours a day.
- Our Bowling Green court reporters provide fair and familiar invoicing: we generate all invoices, extend reduced rates when available and stand behind you as a client wherever your discovery needs take you.
- To complement our approach to cost savings, Kentuckiana Court Reporters has formed strategic alliances with other reputable legal service providers. Kentuckiana can procure these services at a fraction of the cost you would if you were to contact them directly.
- We also know that your Accounts Payable department can get inundated with invoices from multiple vendors. In addition to the “hard cost” savings, you will also save additional “soft costs” by reducing the number of invoices to process. It is estimated that an additional 10%-20% savings can be realized by streamlining the accounts payable function.
Schedule a Deposition Now